Friday 4 January 2013

Thing 4: Start a Blog


I've reached the top of the hill. The other side doesn't look so bad. I want to change things up this year so I made a list. It's a list of things I want to do this year. It's not set in stone so the list may change as I find new fun things to do. It's a long list but I have a whole year. I won't offer explanations here but I will blog about doing these things so you'll get more details as I complete each item. 

This blog and post starts #4 - Start a blog. 
The rest of the list after the jump or over there ---> on the side. For future reference.


Forty Things to do While I'm Forty:


  1. Say yes whenever possible
  2. Take an extra day off once a month
  3. Camp in my Boler
  4. Start a blog
  5. Do a 52 week project
  6. Ride in a hot air balloon
  7. Be an audience member when Strombo comes to Vancouver
  8. Go to a Canuck Game
  9. See a play
  10. Be a tourist in my own hometown
  11. Go to a rock music festival or concert
  12. Have Afternoon Tea
  13. Go hang gliding
  14. Spend a weekend in Tofino
  15. Have funky hair
  16. Have a spa day
  17. Go on a wine tour in a limo
  18. Go horseback riding
  19. Go whale watching
  20. Do something environmental
  21. Go to the Observatory
  22. Take a class (craft)
  23. Take a train ride
  24. Have an expensive dinner
  25. Learn real Mahjong
  26. Go windsurfing
  27. Rent scooters
  28. Ride in a helicopter
  29. Fire a gun
  30. Spend a weekend shopping in Seattle area
  31. Kayak at least once a month from May - Sept
  32. Do a dinner cruise
  33. Go to the water slides
  34. Send a postcard to Postsecret
  35. Do Wild Play
  36. Go zip lining
  37. Go to Saltspring Island Saturday Market
  38. Volunteer at an event
  39. Drive to the northern tip of the Island
  40. Have a table at a craft fair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover