Friday 1 February 2013

Week 4 - Done

Well for a quick project, It took a little longer than I expected only because I have nowhere to spray paint at home.  It's too cold to do it outside so I took it to work and did it there after hours. 


I decided on purple (big surprise) and the edges are black and silver although the silver doesn't show up in the picture. Weird. 

I also spray painted the hooks silver as they were gold which isn't a favourite of mine.I pre-drilled the holes for the hooks and drilled a shallow hole in the back to hang the holder from a nail. I was going to add a design to the front but figured it would get covered up once the bracelets and anklets were on it.


Here's a before and after of where I hung it. All in all it was an easy project, if not as quick as I was expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover