Tuesday 12 February 2013

Week 5 - done

I'm in the process of selecting recipes to use on my new meal planning menu board but the board is ready to go.

I like cute magnets.

I laid out the calendar on paper first, then used the pin striping to mark it on the board. I printed the months, the dates and a few general menu planning titles for when I'm away, planned a night out or planned to stop by the folks place. The recipes will be in colour so I thought I'd keep the rest white. I printed these on card stock, cut them out and covered them with packing tape to laminate them. I then applied a small piece of magnet to the back. I keep the extras in a small container that I also attached magnets to and keep on the side of my fridge. I'll also keep the recipe titles I don't use in a month the same way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover