Tuesday 5 February 2013

Week 5 - Start - Meal Planning Calendar

Up for this week is part of a larger project to get my food purchases in order. I've already organized my coupons, now to plan meals and grocery shopping. I usually bring my leftovers to work for lunch but I've been slacking on making dinner so no lunch or lots of PB&J. Don't get me wrong, I could eat PB&J every day for a long while before I got bored with it but a little variety is nice.


First up is to make a calendar for my fridge to plan my meals out on. I saw this pin on Pinterest and wanted to make one similar but much smaller.


Here's what I bought to get the job done. A small magnetic whiteboard with a strip of cork, magnetic tape and clear packing tape for the recipe titles, and pinstripe tape from Canadian Tire to mark out the calendar. The photo album will be used to hold the recipes once I've selected them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover